This is an incredible opportunity as this individual will be part of a high performing team that provides superlative service and support to large enterprise clients. This position requires excellent technical expertise as well as the ability to engage new clients to achieve successful configuration and deployment of ixia's Network Visibility hardware and software.
* Assist customers through phone support and occasionally travel for onsite activity on both Access and Vision product lines.
* Using a wide range of networking and troubleshooting skills, be able to quickly identify issues with products or environment for all layers of the OSI model.
* Effectively interact with cross-functional teams to provide timely problem resolution.
* Employ best practices for case management and customer communications through proactive activities and diligent follow-up.
* Assist customers with use model deployments, device configurations, licensing, and RMAs.
* Consistently deliver solid performance toward all Support goals such as response times and customer satisfaction feedback.
* Attend and contribute to team meetings and recurring bug scrub sessions.
* Apply strong teamworking skills for case resolution and knowledge sharing.
* Participate in occasional after-hours support.
* BS or MS in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent with focus on Internet/Networking/ Wireless domain, industry recognized certifications are desirable.
* Extensive hands-on IP networking experience in layer 2-4 technologies ranging from subscriber access, routing, load balancing, security and general IP forwarding in IPv4 networks a requirement.
* Experience in virtual networking deployment
* Proven experience with SSL/proxy SSL and TLS session establishment and teardown
* Proven in-depth hands-on experience with TCP/IP L2 header manipulation and stripping, and L3 protocols such as VPNs, VPLS, GRE tunneling, etc.
* Experience on configuration of firewalls, ACL's, access and tunneling protocols.
* Typically a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
* Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work collaboratively
* Travel as needed for training and customer visits
* Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Texas : Austin
Job ID : 33062
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.