We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven't stopped there. We're empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We're here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business-and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
As a Business Systems Analyst for the Cash App, you will be responsible for administering and maintaining Cash Apps Salesforce.com platform. This will include the configuration, implementation, and ongoing support of the platform. You will collaborate closely with Product, Operations, Design and Engineering teams to meet the needs and goals of the business.
* Lead full projects from inception to launch and work on complex business problems
* Design and implement new enhancements including the creation of custom objects, workflows, process builders, validation rules, approval processes and custom apex solutions
* Work with Squares across the company (business, finance, marketing, product, engineering, customer support) as the business partner in using Salesforce to gain operational efficiencies
* Handle all inbound user requests, troubleshoot, and respond to them in a timely manner
* Act as liaison between our business partners and the development team
* Perform and document program unit tests based on sample data, stipulated functional test conditions and stipulated expected results
* Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation
* Be a self-starter and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
* BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant degree
* 4+ years of enterprise experience including in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce.com platforms configuration, architecture, and implementation best practices
* Understanding of CRM principles including support and sales operations
* Experience with project management methodologies in order to create and maintain timelines
* Knowledge in SOQL and Visualforce/APEX is desired
* Impeccable customer driven mindset
* Extremely high attention to detail
* Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment highly desired
* Strong relationship building skills coupled with the ability to develop consensus
* Experience with the new lightning framework a plus
At Square, our purpose is to empower - within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Square is a financial services, merchant services aggregator and mobile payment company.