At Plaid, we believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. Our goal is to build the tools and infrastructure for developers to create this next generation of financial services applications. Today, hundreds of companies such as Robinhood, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to integrate with banks and the financial system.
With this work comes the crucial responsibility of protecting our developers and their end-users from malicious actors. We were the first to release account number tokenization through our partnership with Stripe, first to create end-to-end tokenization of consumer financial data, and first to write the spec that several Fortune 50 banks are now implementing to permission consumer and business financial data. At Plaid, security is a critical part of everything that we do, not just something to be scared of.
What excites you
* Implementing tools for security monitoring, audit trail collection, event correlation
* Assisting application engineers in building out and monitoring fraud mitigation systems
* Providing education and guidance on security topics across the Plaid team
* Working with DevOps to ensure that environments are consistent with security controls
* Managing audits of Plaid's cloud and physical server inventory and source code, including scanning and inventorying of assets and using code inspection tools
* Working in conjunction with Techops to manage security related MDM activities including endpoint patch management and auditing
* Keeping up to date with industry developments, emerging security threats, and new vulnerabilities
What excites us
* Ability to code and script to automate common activities and effectively implement various security tools
* Experience with log aggregation and correlation tools
* Experience evaluating and rolling out security related patches and configuration changes
* Experience working with SSO/federated identity solutions
* Experience handling security events as they happen
* Production software engineering experience and mastery of at least one language
* Experience with security operations in a cloud environment, particularly AWS
* Experience communicating security policies to 3rd parties in compliance and security review settings
* Incident Response experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is a financial technology company.