WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Be a thought leader and subject matter expert in implementing and maintaining appropriate enterprise programs, policies, and procedures to be compliant with applicable regulations and best practices.
* Have working knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST, ISO 27000, GDPR, etc.
* Collaborate with appropriate teams on NYDFS and SOC2 related certifications.
* Collaborate with other teams to define and implement security processes and procedures based on industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements
* Work with teams to prepare ongoing information for prospective clients, and marketing material
* Wear multiple hats and assist in building and maintaining complex security programs applicable to enterprise and product
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* 2-4+ years of experience in information security, compliance, policy development and management
* Ability to utilize working knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST 800 series, ISO 27000 series, GDPR, etc.
* Excellent skills in data governance, risk assessment processes, policy development, proposals, work statements, product evaluations, and delivery of technology
* Ability to understand enterprise business computing operations/requirements, and cloud
* Ability to be creative when working with customers to find effective solutions
* Ability to understand and interpret laws and regulatory requirements related to information protection
* Develop and implement appropriate processes to achieve and maintain compliance
* Project Management knowledge and experience a strong plus
* CISSP/CISA/CISM certification preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
* A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
* Competitive salary and equity
* 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
* 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
* Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
* Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
* Employee giving match
* Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
* Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
* Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
* Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple offers a global real-time payment system that enables banks and financial institutions to directly transact with each other without the need for a central correspondent.