Security Architect - Merchant Services
Req #: 190039223
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Reporting into the Director of Architecture for Chase Merchant Services, the Security Architect position is a principal technical leadership role in the architecture organization responsible for developing a comprehensive end-to-end security architecture supporting the Chase Merchant Services business and architecture modernization initiative. The Architect will form relationships with senior stakeholders and drive a solution architecture delivery roadmap for multi-phase transformation projects. The architect will become the trusted solution architecture advisor to the technology and business leaders.
* Expertise in security and application architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Decompose business strategies into well-defined architecture guidance for software development and infrastructure teams
* Creation of architecture artifacts including business context diagrams, conceptual, logical, security, and physical architectures.
* Work with IT and business units to create investable and executable technical roadmaps.
* Work with business stakeholders and gain support for critical technology investment decisions
* Act as a key advisor to senior IT and business leadership
* Scope and size technology investments
* Evaluate technologies, vendor solutions and applications
* Evangelize architecture best practices across JPMC in support of the firm-wide technology strategies
* Manage the application portfolio lifecycle, and champion IT assets that can be leveraged across lines of business
* Work across LOBs with other architects for solution alignment as needed
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work at a high level with little detail.
* Good communication skills
* 15+ years of IT experience
* Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a security architect responsible for designing large complex IT solutions
* Minimum of 5 years experience in collaborating directly with business partners to ensure technical solutions deliver on business objectives
* Demonstrated ability to leverage enterprise architecture principles to develop business strategies into investable technical roadmaps
* Very strong presentation and communication skills with experience providing communication to C level executives
* Financial services experience with a focus on Payments Processing
* Experience with PCI compliant-architectures, encryption and tokenization technologies
* Experience with cloud deployments of applications with sensitive data (PII, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
* Experience with cybersecurity defenses (DDOS, data corruption, etc.)
* Experience in an Agile delivery model
* Experience applying a micro-services architecture
* Experience with an API Management platform
* Experience with Kafka, Cassandra and/or Akka
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.