Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190039909
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third P
Cybersecurity& Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls and IT Risk agendas with a focus on risk reduction, stability, security, delivery, resiliency and efficiencies. CTC's focus on standardization, consistency and simplicity fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across JPMorgan Chase. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Resiliency, Security, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
The Identify Governance and Administration team (IGA) within GIAM is the lifecycle management of the access security configuration (Identity & Account Management). The primary focus being on standardization of the ecosystem, providing automated provisioning, end-to-end reconciliation, and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Segregation of Duties (SOD) framework.
As an experienced Scrum Master, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
We are a progressive development team within the firm working on technology at a scale that is seldom found elsewhere in the world. We use agile methodologies in our development practices and believe that great software is developed through ongoing thoughtful conversation as opposed to a big upfront design. We are building a technically diverse ecosystem using a mixture of Vendor Products, Custom In house built solutions and combining it all through a managed services layer. We're looking for true technologists who are driven by the desire to learn and push the boundaries of technology.
This will require a record of improving business operations and reducing costs through the innovative use of process, tools and technology. Delivering dozens of varied size projects from planning to deployment both in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple Scrum teams. Expertise at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments..
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can handle many different roles such as:
* Compile and report program and project status across cross functional teams
* Monitor and drive the timely update of program/project status
* Maintain and evolve standard process to collect and report status on a consistent basis
* Train users as necessary on tools and processes to streamline the overall delivery of status
* Actively monitor program and project delivery, escalating issues when necessary
* Utilize base status provided and summarize in different forms depending on audience of different
* Build relationships with key stakeholders to achieve objectives of the function
* Liaise with other Project Management functions across Technology to share best practices
* Liaise with Vendors regarding multiple Vendor hosted applications
* Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred
* 5+ years Financial Services experience
* 5+ years Project Management experience with a history of successfully leading project teams
* Solid analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing specifications
* Solid understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
* Independent and self-motivated
* Experience in Agile Methodology and scrum principles
* Hands on experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, etc.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently; agility in a fast-paced environment
* Previous hands on experience with application development and support
* Previous experience communicating with vendor and or vendor management
* Proven ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships with senior management across business, technology and operations as well as across regions and lines of business
* Track record of building relationships across global organizations and operating through influence
* Proven results and experience with achieving goals, developing and implementing new strategies
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.