Raytheon has the need for Intelligence Technical candidates to provide document scanning support to the KODIAK declassification program. This positions primary responsibility is to support the digitization effort to convert paper documents to image, performing quality control of images and indexing various fields pulled from the scanned documents.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, independent worker who can also work in and contribute to a team environment. The candidate will be part of a team that maintains data entry production, scanning; prepares work to be processed; and inputs data in a classified environment. This position requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
US Citizenship is required and the willingness and ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
* Excellent reviewing and proofreading skills
* Ability to use various scanning and viewing equipment and tools to ensure accuracy and quality while meeting goals and requirements
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team member
* Ability to become familiar with the various information review and release automated systems in the performance of their tasks
* Must have an understanding of security requirements and be able to adhere to them
* Strong Customer service skills
* Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
* Ability to rapidly master overall production workflow
* Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities
* Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
* Excellent working knowledge of computer software to include search capability.
* Working knowledge of customer systems preferred
* Previous scanning experience is highly desirable
* High School Diploma or equivalent with 4 plus years of experience
138709 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.