What you'll be doing...
SAP S/4 Hana Basis Architect provides leadership and technical support for ERP systems migrations and building new landscape in different cloud platforms. He/she will be designing SAP S/4 HANA technical landscape for large, global implementations. Able to work on activities involved in planning areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/Landscape Strategy, HANA High Availability/HANA Disaster Recovery Strategy etc.).This senior level position establishes standards and requirements for enhancements and implements solutions driving business value. Orchestrate key proof of concept to assess the potential business value of new SAP technologies and leading migration efforts of SAP ERP into cloud. The architect will provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly. Understand and advocate the Enterprise Architecture and information technology strategies. He/ she will analyze SAP and partner road maps along with market trends to determine their potential impact to current systems. Provide guidance on system builds/ support for SAP roll out.
* Provide guidance on SAP cloud migration; work with vendors like SAP and Deloitte in designing and building infra for 1ERP, One Sourcing, One Planning initiatives.
* Configure & customize Rev-Trac tool which is used in managing the transport migration activities across multiple landscapes.
* Work with PMO in technical planning and coordinating installations, upgrades, OS/DB migrations.
* Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning.
* Troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems.
* Supporting Supply Chain/finance apps by collaborating with other IT teams in resolving any production issues and making the apps highly available. Provide support on outages and help resolve them with in MTTR and provide root cause to management.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in SAP systems (ECC/HANA S/4, BW, MDG, .SRM, Rev-Trac, SolutionManager, PI/PO).
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Ten or more years of work experience.
* Experience with SAP implementations working in full lifecycle projects environments, on-premise and in AWS cloud.
* Knowledge in SAP OS / DB migration, stacks upgrades and troubleshooting techniques.
* Experience with HANA / Oracle HA environments.
* Cloud deployments experience for SAP ECC (AWS) , and process and procedure to handle HEC deployment.
* Proactively identify potential issue in SAP ECC / S4 / MDG / FIORI and PO systems.
* Experience with SAP Cloud applications.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.