The SAP FICO Functional Analyst support team member will assist in troubleshooting, resolution and configuration maintenance of SAP Finance application systems. Qualified candidate will maintain the SAP and related systems configuration both in SAP core configuration, transports, development and reporting. The candidate will maintain the configuration and source code in a manner consistent with company policies. The Functional Analyst will work collaboratively to deliver exceptional operational support and assist business staff in developing, implementing, monitoring policies, procedures and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance. The analyst will comply with all the change control procedures, work instructions and standard operating procedures in support of existing functionality and necessary requested changes. Contribute to the maintenance of these procedures including continuous improvement to maintain SAP as a GxP and SOX compliant solution.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Supports and configures the SAP Financials system in the areas of General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Materials Management and SAP Ariba.
* Collaborates with business and technical teams on design, development, and solution management.
* Leads or participates in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
* Defines and writes specifications for configuration, user exits, and custom programs.
* Performs analysis on error incidents including Intermediate Document (IDoc) rejects and system errors.
* Interfaces with SAP and non-SAP technical teams in support of existing system processes for triage and resolution.
* Provides support of SAP applications, including integration points with other SAP modules and non-SAP applications to ensure business processes are maintained in a non-disruptive manner.
* Adheres to team and departmental development standards.
* Responsible for continued personal growth in areas of technology, business knowledge and company policies.
* Available to work nights and weekends and perform 24x7 on-call support as scheduled or as needed.
* Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other departments of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* 3+ Years of SAP Financial application experience in one or more of the areas of GL, AA, AR, AP, MM modules.
* Strong understanding of standard SAP functionalities in finance modules.
* Experience in developing and supporting SAP enhancements.
* Experience using CharM and deployment best practices and standards.
* Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
* Must have a strong focus on customer needs.
* Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
* Able to support off-hours work as required, including weekends, holidays, and 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
* Strong understanding of accounting practices and principles.
* Deep knowledge of enterprise level applications including ERP.
* Knowledgeable of MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, and other middleware and communication technologies.
* Knowledge of SAP ABAP development.
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
About Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.