Requisition ID: 221802
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you looking for the chance to advance a culture of self-organization, continuous learning, and collaboration for a top global company? Seeking the opportunity to partner with business leaders to empower responsibility, accountability, and investment in an Agile transformation? As a Manager, Agile Operations for SAP Concur you will help drive the transition towards organization-wide agility while leading a team of dedicated Agile practitioners promoting Agile thought and practice around the globe.
* Guide the planning and execution of SAP Concur's enterprise Agile program
* Manage and develop a team of local and remote Agile Facilitators and Coaches
* Serve as the Practice leader of one or more areas of responsibility
* Partner with business leaders to successfully enable Agile and Technology Operations initiatives
* Facilitate, mentor, train, and coach to enable Agile mindsets and behavior
* Build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels while delivering on target
In This Role You Will:
* Lead an Agile Operations Practice area and partner with fellow Practice leaders to develop strategies and execute initiatives that drive Agile adoption across SAP Concur
* Partner with Technology Operations colleagues in the definition, planning, delivery, measurement, and continuous improvement of business initiatives
* Identify organizational impediments to Agile transformation, share lessons learned, and define and implement effective strategies to overcome impediments
* Foster an environment of discovery and continuous improvement that inspires teams and individuals to solve for the right problems
* Model servant leadership and related behaviors of the Agile mindset
* Agile Scrum Master, Facilitator, or Coach with 5+ years of Agile leadership experience in complex organizational environments composed of co-located and remote teams across multiple countries
* Demonstrated development, management, mentoring, and leadership of team members
* Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability supporting a variety of organizational levels
* Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation
* Expert knowledge of the underlying Agile principles, values, and mindset related to coaching, mentoring, and facilitating teams and business leaders in the adoption and practice of Agile
* Advanced analytical, problem solving, facilitation, time management, and organization skills with a high attention to detail
* Agile certifications such as Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Associate or Professional Certified Coach (ACC, PCC), or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
Desired in Addition to the Above:
* Deep understanding of Agile frameworks (e.g. Agile Manifesto, 12 Principles of Agile, etc.)
* Working knowledge of scaling methods such as SAFe, LESS, or industry equivalents
* Working knowledge of software lifecycle development disciplines - Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance (Testing), Implementation, Deployment, Configuration, Change Management, Test Driven Development, Automated Acceptance Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Deployment
* Experience in projects or initiatives supporting business design and operations, process engineering, and training Model servant leadership and related behaviors of the Agile mindset
Who you are:
* Servant leader - skilled and naturally comfortable interacting collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
* Data driven decision-maker who comprehends the broad view while crafting specific guidance to address detailed issues
* Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, self-sufficient - you hit the ground running
* Creative thinker; confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate and concise manner
* Entrepreneurial spirit who relishes new challenges and is comfortable plotting a course through ambiguity
* Proven organizational leader
Position Location: This position will work primarily out of the Bellevue, WA office
SAP Concur is the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. With SAP Concur, a top-rated app guides employees through every trip, charges are effortlessly populated into expense reports, and invoice approvals are automated. By integrating near real-time data and using AI to audit 100% of transactions, businesses can see exactly what they're spending without worrying about blind spots in the budget. SAP Concur eliminates yesterday's tedious tasks, makes today's work easier, and helps businesses run at their best every day
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.