Requisition ID: 207184
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Raluca Savescu
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Be a part of team building next-gen Expense Reporting Solutions and Services! Come help us expand the capabilities of SAP Concur travel and expense solutions. Join a team of innovators at SAP Concur as a Developer for our SAP Concur Expense Product software division. Help us make the vision of "A Perfect Business Trip" a reality by building a seamless expense reporting system.
In the first 12 months you will:
* Use Service-Oriented-Architecture to build services as a part of Core Expense Software Stack.
* Take responsibility for assessing the quality of his/her feature areas
* Build Automation around the product feature areas using test frameworks and tools like Junit, Selenium, JMeter
* Develop core features and enhancements for the Expense product.
* Contribute in code areas that need refactoring and architectural changes.
* Investigate product issues with in-depth analysis and customer impact, and assist with prioritizing them.
* Work with project team to plan, prioritize, and schedule features, making appropriate compromises to ensure high quality and timely delivery of the features.
* Work with project team, remove obstacles when issues arise that may impact the project deliverables
* Proactively coordinate status updates across disciplines and feature teams to enable better coordination between groups; clearly identified risks, dependencies, and other obstacles, and enable managers and others to act to resolve issues
To accomplish this, you will need:
* Strong knowledge of Object oriented concepts and Java programming
* Strong understanding and experience of Software-As-A-Service and Cloud computing practices
* Strong knowledge and understanding of relevant technologies such as Web Services, APIs, API testing, Database, UI stack
* Solid understanding of data structures, software architecture and algorithms
* Good understanding of database technologies, including SQL databases. Working knowledge of NoSQL technologies
* Results driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy and confidence
* Experience building applications on a cloud platform such as Amazon, Google, Azure etc. highly desirable
* Effective communication and cross-team collaboration skills.
* Hands on experience in solutions engineering and architecting software solutions would be a plus
What do you need to bring?
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
* Experience in software development and full product life cycle (continuous integration, automated testing, agile workflow).
* Solid Understanding and experience with agile development principles/practices and the roles/responsibilities of all agile team members
* Experience or good understanding of DevOps culture in Software R&D teams
* Experience with multiple release cycles of customer facing code and APIs delivered to the web via cloud infrastructure.
* Experience developing cutting edge Web applications that can scale to millions of users worldwide
* Be Self-motivated with an innate sense of curiosity.
* Confidence working and building software in dynamic fast-paced environment.
To launch your career with an organization whose products have a real positive impact on people's lives, apply today and see where your journey takes you.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.