Amazon Advertising Sales Productivity Enablement team provides strategic and tactical support to Account Executives, Sales Managers, and Executive Leadership through a combination of analytics, tool development, and program management. Our product functions build tools to unlock Account Executive and Sales Manager access to data, capture and report on business inputs in an efficient manner, streamline exception and escalation processes, and provide Sales teams with guidance on high value actions and unrealized opportunities.
Salesforce is a core component of this toolkit and we use it to maintain client relationships, capture key business inputs, manage workflows across Sales and support teams, and consolidate access to related toolkits and resources within a single screen.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to drive automation of processes and manage the next evolution of our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes configuration, administration, user support, and integration with other systems and apps. Additionally, this person will work closely with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements, and deliver solutions based on those requirements.
* Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com including data architecture, data quality, platform hygiene, internal systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange product
* Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Utilize a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
* Work with users to develop requirements and build implementation plans
* Assist with education and user support for WW program owners, SMEs, and end-users
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.