A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including the following areas:
* Implementing technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations;
* Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
Demonstrates some proven success and thorough abilities to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
* System application implementations, software configurations or other related coding in the following CRM technological product suites ? Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on?premise ERP business applications;
* Software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience inSalesforce.com and/or Veeva;
* Third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
* Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality;
* Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Demonstrates some proven success and abilities as a team member:
* Understanding personal and team roles;
* Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members
* Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.