A career in our Service Management practice, within Cloud Computing and Networking services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the joint business relationship between PwC and Google, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and other cloud based platforms to bring new and innovative services to some of the largest companies. We help our clients adopt the cloud to transform Information Technology, scale and streamline operations and create new cloud based businesses through our strong alliances. You'll be at the forefront of helping organisations around the globe adopt innovative technology solutions that optimise business processes or enable scalable technology. Our team helps organisations transform their Information Technology operations into additional sources of revenue by improving Information Technology service delivery, cost efficiency, and customer satisfaction. As part of the team, you'll help our clients design and implement process strategies to address gaps in their cloud service delivery and service management proficiency.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Minimum Years of Experience:
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Google Certified Professional - G Suite Administrator Certified OpenStack Administrator
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in a role that supports strategy and roadmap development, and design and development of Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service cloud platforms that extend to private and public cloud deployment models.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success, emphasizing the following areas:
* Serving in a specialist role in a project related to Cloud Management Platforms, Virtualization Strategies, Automation and Orchestration Strategies, Public Cloud Platforms, Cloud Capacity/Performance Optimization, and Application Migrations to a Cloud Platform with a clear understanding of how an IT organization deploys technology to support the business;
* Understanding of concepts related to IT Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Security and Digital adoption;
* Applying DevOps related concepts and how those concepts can be applied towards developing solutions for our clients;
* Developing strategy as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management including creating course materials, presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans, project plans, workshops for various internal and external clients and audience levels;
* Leveraging IT strategy, roadmaps, architecture, engineering, operations, policy/processes/ best common practices, innovation and program delivery;
* Conducting project engagements including meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, serving as a mentor and role-model to junior staff members, and keeping leadership informed of progress and project related issues; and,
* Assisting clients to establish a technology direction/implementation while inspiring team members to create a positive atmosphere that encourages improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success emphasizing the following areas:
* Applying subject matter specialization related to digital platforms or IT infrastructure; training in cloud container services (e.g. ECS), storage services (e.g. EBS), and database services (e.g. RDS);
* Implementing major infrastructure management platforms (e.g. BMC, HP, CA, VMWare, etc.), service catalog, virtualization, automation, and orchestration (e.g. Chef, Puppet) and public cloud vendors (e.g. AWS, Rackspace, Google Cloud Platform, Azure and Office 365 etc.);
* Identifying and addressing client needs including developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify new service opportunities, preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials, and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection; and,
* Communicating technical concepts in a clear manner both verbally and in writing, to advance business initiatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.