A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You'll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC's strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or proven record of success in the following areas of application development:
* Using G Suite application APIs;
* Demonstrating knowledge with web services and APIs (e.g REST, SOAP) and their application to Google Cloud services;
* Using object-oriented programming and software design patterns;
* Possessing experience with SQL databases, big data processing using Google BigQuery and related services;
* Demonstrating knowledge of service-oriented architecture and application development;
* Using Infrastructure-as-a-service platforms likeGoogle Cloud and AWS, including container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes;
* Functioning-as-a-service serverless computing, and micro services;
* Possessing knowledge of DevOps technologies such as CFEngine, Zookeeper, Capistrano, Chef, etc;
* Demonstrating experience with vertical application platforms such as G Suite;
* Demonstrating knowledge of design patterns, UML and Agile practices; and,
* Completing continuous integration testing and diagnostics in addition to unit testing models such as nUnit, MOQ, and Moles, PEX, along with delegate and system-style integration interfaces and testing strategies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.