Columbia Banking System
Works closely with the Process Innovation Specialist to automate business processes with the capabilities of RPA.
* Work closely with the Process Innovation Specialist as they document "as is" and "to be" processes
* Provide guidance in "to be" process design to prepare it for effective automation
* Assist with prioritization of automation opportunities
* Design RPA solutions utilizing best practices Create and update RPA documentation for support of automated processes
* Define and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training
* Consult with internal clients and partners to provide automation expertise
* Use Automation Anywhere RPA development tools to create, maintain, and enhance solutions
* Develop RPA solutions involving various platforms (e.g., Citrix, web, Microsoft Office, database, scripting)
* Support and maintain assigned automations with a high level of quality
* Assist with establishing a change management framework for updates
* Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Robotic Process Automation products and services capabilities and best practices
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of relevant professional experience
* Preferably, experience supporting clients with Robotic Process Automation
* Experience with scripting languages (powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
* Programming experience in C# and/or Visual Basic
* Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution.
* Hands-on development experience with Workflow Automation and RPA tools.
* Strong business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations.
* Solid communication skills (both written & verbal), including the ability to discuss complex technical concepts with both developers and end users
* Preferred Qualifications:
* Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master.
* Certified RPA Developer/Architect.
OUR CORE VALUES
* Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
* Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
* Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
* Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
* Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
* Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
* Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
* Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
* Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
* Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
* Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
* Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
About Columbia Banking System
Columbia Banking System is the bank holding company for Columbia State Bank that provides a range of banking services.