Columbia Banking System
Performs lead functions over Branch Support activities including assigning of activities, training, and providing general guidance. Responsible for assisting branches with all operational questions regarding bank procedures, legal & business documentation review. This is the first line of support to all our branches.
* Assist branches with process and procedural information according to Standard Operating Procedures and Training manuals
* Assist branches with questions regarding account opening and maintenance
* Assist branches on IRA new account set-up, completion of forms and processing of transactions
* Performs other duties as required
* Provides back up to Operations Support
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or GED
* 1+ year Personal Banking experience
* Working knowledge of banking operations practices, principles, applications, methods, policies, and procedures preferred
* Problem solving skills required
* Interpersonal skills required
OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
* Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
* Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
* Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
* Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
* Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
* Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
* Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
* Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
* Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
* Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
* Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
* Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
About Columbia Banking System
Columbia Banking System is the bank holding company for Columbia State Bank that provides a range of banking services.