AWS is seeking a Principal Technical Lead to specialize in working with our customers to build highly resilient systems.
The world's most critical services, like healthcare, utilities, telecommunications, and financial services, require the ability to run be resilient to failures of a larger scale and recover more rapidly than most other companies. Your role will focus on the development and delivery of guidance that will help AWS customers identify their resiliency requirements, establish patterns and reference architectures under a variety of external constraints, and then act as a consultant during the implementation using the technologies available from AWS. You will advise on their operational excellence, automation, and testing required to ensure they actually meet their resilience requirements. You will work with our product teams to define requirements and features desired by our customers. You will be a member of the global architecture subject matter experts, ensuring success for customers that migrate and operate their workloads in the AWS Cloud. You will also be speaking at AWS events, developing whitepapers, creating and delivering labs, and creating other content, including reference implementations.
This senior autonomous role will focus on customer-facing guidance through remote and on-site engagements, participation in the global architecture guidance leadership, and speaking at AWS events. The role will also include collaboration with other AWS teams developing guidance frameworks for AWS customers. (e.g. Well-Architected framework [WA] , Cloud Adoption Framework [CAF], AWS Solutions Builders, AWS Product Teams, and more).
This is an opportunity to be part of history and transform businesses through cloud computing adoption and growth.
* As a trusted advisor, work directly with our customers to solve some of the most complex and large-scale resiliency challenges ranging from rapidly growing cloud-native start-ups to global enterprises migrating to AWS.
* Constantly gather feedback from AWS customers to gain a deep understanding of their resiliency needs and technical challenges, and to ensure they achieve the greatest value from AWS as they scale.
* Design resources to be used to assist customers based on risks or areas for improvement that are identified in engagements, as well as helping our customers improve their Operational Excellence through the adoption of our best practices.
* Use feedback from AWS customers, AWS field team members, and AWS service teams develop and improve resiliency guidance artifacts and resources.
* Help with uplift and enablement for resiliency implementations and capabilities of customers, while mentoring other AWS field team members.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.