JPMorgan Chase Quality Assurance Team is seeking a knowledgeable individual with extensive experience in manual and automation testing for web base and mobile applications. Candidates need to have working knowledge of defects trend charts, defect tracking reports, scripts execution reports and experience writing automation scripts.
Day to day responsibility includes but is not limited to:
* Participating in planning and design sessions in an agile scrum team environment.
* Provide feedback and estimates to the team on testing impacts and test data considerations.
* Work closely with developers, business analysts and product owners to understand functional and technical requirements.
* Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
* Translate technical requirements and functional requirements into manual test scripts, as well as automated test scripts.
* Contribute to a shared automation platform and ensure test data integrity. Assess and react to automation suite test results.
* Track test execution progress throughout the software development cycle.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Solid understanding of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Experience with development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).
* Experience creating test strategies, test case development, defect resolution and planning and coordinating test activities
* Experience with JIRA/Zephyr or HP's Application Lifecycle Management is a plus.
* Knowledge of Agile Application Development concepts
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB)
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.