Technology Business Relationship Manager
Req #: 190055544
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
GTI Sustained Engineering (SE) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's (JPMC) Global Technology Infrastructure. Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, SE provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while its Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts. JPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
Within SE, the Enterprise Production Management (EPM) team is responsible for providing governance of production across the firm. The team manages all the major incidents that have significant impact to JPMC's lines of business as part of a larger service management team. The team covers infrastructure across the globe using new state of the art Global Incident Command Centers. We are responsible for helping drive major incident resolution, while also driving all other pertinent aspects of the GICC (Global Incident Command Center) in all locations.
An ideal candidate should have strong technical background and experience in production management with a goal to build software development capabilities to align with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy.
Expectations & Key responsibilities
* Review architectural design, recovery time objective, and failover of key Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) applications
* Understand application dependency on key infrastructure components
* Interface with CIB application teams and GTI resolver teams to drive continuous improvements
* Plan key critical change events
* Provide updates to senior management team on critical events
* Drive post mortem events to improve stability and security
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* 15+ years of experience in technology operations team
* Experience managing RedHat, Windows, Oracle, and MSSQL
* Understanding of Cloud infrastructure and key network technologies like firewall, network routers, and switches
* Understanding of configuration and vulnerability mangament
* Experience in automation technologies and collaboration skills
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Strong focus in client relationships and customer feedback
* ITIL certification a plus
* Experience in a large banking environment a plus
* Familiar with agile practices
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.