Req #: 217710
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Work with a purpose! Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction where you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment? CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A), the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution across all Army Components. Designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on over 70 stove-piped systems, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort - once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
The Program Management Office (PMO), under the direction of the Business Operations Manager, is responsible for executing CACI's Earned Value Management System (EVMS), maintaining the program's Integrated Master Schedule, monitoring invoices and projecting expenditures, proposing and executing contract modifications, and forecasting and reporting the program's cost/schedule/performance status to both the customer and CACI executives. As a member of the PMO, the full-time Project Scheduler, working under the direction of the Project Scheduling Lead, will work at the customer's site alongside other Project Schedulers, Earned Value Analysts, Program Analysts, and Financial Analysts to accomplish assigned PMO functions.
* Lead development of assigned portions of the program's cost and schedule baseline
* Review and report performance updates from the program's Control Account Managers
* Contribute to the development of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) by working along with the Master Scheduler and technical team leads to determine critical tasks and their interdependencies across the program
* Develop scheduling status reports used at Program Management meetings
* Develop and maintain schedule artifacts and other program documentation related to deliverables to the customer and to CACI leadership
* Determine the critical path of the assigned portions of program based on schedule progress and established task dependencies
* Support data transfer from Microsoft Project to the team's Earned Value Management tool and ensure accuracy of data
* Actively participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
* Interact daily with technical leads, CACI leadership, and client personnel by providing schedule status data
* Support the team's continuous Schedule Change Control improvement efforts
* May temporarily lead scheduling team activities in absence of Project Scheduling Lead
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* US Citizen
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or technical discipline (e.g., engineering, mathematics, computer science, operations research, statistics, economics, finance or business)
* 7+ years of project management experience including 4 years of direct recent experience as a scheduler using MS Project on a resource-loaded Integrated Master Schedule
* Demonstrated expert knowledge in determining the Critical Path and performing Schedule status updates
* Demonstrated knowledge of scheduling for projects using Earned Value Management
* Demonstrated understanding of project management and the application of project management processes
* Established and productive professional individual contributor
* Ability to work independently with limited to no supervision
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Proficient with other MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and SharePoint)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
The following skills and qualifications (listed most important first) are not required, but they will enable candidates to become integrated with the team's day-to-day operations at a faster rate. Candidates with these skills and qualifications may be given preference over those without them.
* Experience running DCMA 14-point schedule assessments
* Experience as a scheduler on project using Earned Value Management
* Currently possess a DoD Secret (or above) clearance
* PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional) certification
* Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
* Experience on large-scale software development projects
* Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.