Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
Req #: 222416
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Team CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for an enterprise Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist supporting an Intelligence Community customer's wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN) and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains. Can you develop quality control processes derived from customer and contract requirements? In this role you will preserve our reputation by ensuring our services drive sustainable growth and maintain CMMI ML3 and ISO 9001/20000/27001 certifications. As the QA Specialist you will determine performance standards, assess maturity, implement processes, , inspect quality, recommend innovation, and enable the program to deliver services to our customer's satisfaction. Additionally as the QA specialist; you'll be expected to be thorough and observant with an eye for detail. Experience in quality assurance for enterprise IT operations.
* Develop, evaluate, and implement quality management processes and standards to ensure compliance with organizational standards and governmental regulatory requirements; work with customer quality management representatives to seamlessly design, integrate, and implement quality assurance practices to support achievement of program and customer goals and objectives.
* Develop and implement a Quality Control Program.
* Conduct quality audits and implement preventive/corrective actions.
* Document validation procedures and technical reports; assist with establishing and implementing organizational validation policies.
* Measure, track and ensure contract performance objectives are met or exceeded.
* Apply best-practice and disciplined quality management principles to lead and execute QA for all program activities.
* Develop new and refine existing process to enhance quality and productivity.
* Review and evaluate work and prepare periodic performance reports.
* Bachelor's degree in Quality Management Business, or related field
* ITIL v3 Foundations
* Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain/pass a CI polygraph.
* Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance.
* Understanding of all elements of PMBOK and IT delivery life cycles, including planning, development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
* Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
* Ability to act independently to expose and resolve problems.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; able to rapidly develop positive customer and team relationships.
* Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management.
* Proficient is MS Office suite - Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
* 7+ years related QA experience
* 2+ years experience with large-scale enterprise IT operations in a high paced diverse environment
* Demonstrated experience with ISO 9001, ISO 20000
* Master's degree in Quality Management, Business, or related field
* ITIL v3 Intermediate (CSI) or Expert
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.