TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park), US-Philadelphia, PA, US-Princeton, NJ, US-RTP, NC
TransPerfect Trial Interactive (TI) is seeking outstanding and diverse candidates to help our clients operate more effectively in the global marketplace. If you have a sense of urgency, a passion for client service, and a desire to help the world's leading global firms conduct business more effectively, TransPerfect Life Sciences could be the place for you. If you think you have what it takes to join the most enthusiastic and client-focused team in industry, drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!
As a Project Manager (PM) you will be the main point of contact for clients at TransPerfect Interactive. You will work in a collaborative environment working on creative and efficient ways to meet client needs.
* Lead the Project Team and be responsible for collaboration with assigned team in meeting client deliverables as outlined in the contract
* Manage client project deliverables according to signed contracts from medium to large projects
* Ensure completion of applicable project-required documents, updates, and respond timely to requests
* Manage on-going customer relationships and client expectations to drive exceptional results and customer success
* Escalate any appropriate issues to Senior Management to ensure quality is met and actions are monitored until resolution is agreed and met
* Participate and support Quality Assurance with clients and regulatory audits, as necessary
* Respond to client requests for new project initiatives; collaborate with various members of the Business Development and Product Development Team to assess the scope of work and cost estimates
* Knowledgeable in Trial Interactive systems in order to appropriately support clients and recommend process improvements
* Participate in the Business Development process including but not limited to RFPs, client calls or Bid Defenses as assigned. Take a proactive role in learning about clients' industry and business needs and company culture, and educating the project team
* Monitor and communicate project progress internally and externally
* Ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets, and ultimately produce high quality deliverables
* Oversee study budget and monitor employee time against Client Budget and Statement of Work
* Support in training, documentation and updates to our platform as needed
* Provide Trial Interactive product support to clients and junior colleagues
* Perform additional duties or projects as assigned
About You:As a PM you are a:
* Creative thinker - You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker - You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator - You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your Experience Includes:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience in customer service
* Experience in the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO experience preferred)
* Experience with various technology concepts
* Knowledge of clinical development phases and processes
* Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.