TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-Denver, CO, US-New York, NY (3 Park), US-Philadelphia, PA, US-Princeton, NJ, US-RTP, NC, US-San Diego, CA 401 B Street
TransPerfect Trial Interactive (TI) is seeking outstanding and diverse candidates to help our clients operate more effectively in the global marketplace. If you have a sense of urgency, a passion for client service, and a desire to help the world's leading global firms conduct business more effectively, TransPerfect Life Sciences could be the place for you. If you think you have what it takes to join the most enthusiastic and client-focused team in industry, drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!
The Project Specialist, Trial Interactive (PS) works alongside the Project Manager, Trial Interactive (PM) and project teams in the day to day management of clients and projects implementation, management and delivery. Project Specialists support the PM to ensure that the contracted services of a client are carried out by the assigned project team in accordance with the executed contract and client expectations.
* Assisting the Project Managers with the implementation and management of client projects
* Provide support to the Project Managers for all required document creation and maintenance throughout the project
* Assist with the filing of documentation appropriately in the Strategic Alliance Room and Team Interactive client folders
* Assist with meeting clients deliverables and expectations
* Develop and maintain relationships with assigned clients
* Manage internal and external communications in a timely manner as required
* Assist with the coordination of client and internal meetings. Create and distribute agenda and meeting minutes timely, as required
* Assist the Project Manager with project reporting and billing
* Obtain knowledge and become proficient in the TMF Reference Model. Keep up to date on new versions and changes
* Become proficient in Trial Interactive products, features and functionality
* Understand internal communication and escalation pathways
* Take a proactive role in learning about clients' industry, business needs and company culture, communicating with the project team, and providing a high level of service
* Perform additional duties or projects as assigned
About You:As a Project Specialist you are a:
* Creative thinker - You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker - You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator - You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
* Minimum of 1 years' experience in the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO experience preferred)
* Knowledge of clinical development phases and processes
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures
* Build relationships with clients and co-workers
* Can work independently and as part of a team
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.