What You'll Do:
The Cloud Security Product organization is hiring a Project Manager reporting to the Sr Manager, Business Operations, that will lead Special Project development and implementation cross-functionally within Product, Marketing, UX, Legal, and other departments as needed.
In this role you will:
* Build and manage project teams and work back schedules, ensuring quality control throughout special projects
* Scope and manage deliverables, timelines, budgets, resources
* Manage Tier-1 Product Launches from Limited Availability to Release
* Manage day-to-day relationships and collaboration with key cross-functional stakeholders across Product, Marketing, UX, Legal, Business Operations, etc.
* Identify and resolve risks and dependencies, including identifying contingency plans
* Effectively communicates status, changes, and dependencies to applicable stakeholders throughout the project
* Lead cross functional meetings
* Manage backlog, insertions, and status updates
* Make recommendations for improvements in project management and execution process
* Contribute to team project status updates and meetings
* Ensure all project documents are archived and posted
* Ensure that coordination between departments is flawless
Who You'll Work With:
You will collaborate and partner with the product leadership team and peers in other departments and organizations including marketing, UX, legal, pricing, business operations, etc. You will also collaborate and engage with other service and support groups across Cisco.
Who You Are:
You are experienced in GTM product launches and the software product development lifecycle. You have experience working within cross-functional, collaborative environments and rapidly adapt and respond to changes in those environments. You are an excellent communicator, problem solver and analytical thinker, and have ability to elicit cooperation from executives and across multiple departments. Last but not least, you enjoy figuring out how to find and put the puzzle pieces of the project together!
* Experience building project plans and work back plans
* Experience with Microsoft Project, Smart Sheets, Gantt Charts, JIRA, Basecamp, Microsoft Excel, PPT, Google Docs
* 4+ years' experience in Project Management
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.