At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals resulting in high customer satisfaction & system utilization.
* Direct accountability and responsibility for overall project success from start to finish • Managing the relationships with client and partner stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction throughout the project• Working closely with the internal customer to review, analyze, understand, and define the high level Project Requirements: Objectives, Scope, Schedule Milestones• Representing Nuance and conducting business at all times with a high level of Professionalism, Competencies, and Ethics• Working closely with the client and internal Nuance PS Team to: gather, analyze, & document all the detailed solutions requirements, refine/define a detailed scope of work for all project deliverables, develop a detailed project plan to produce all the required deliverables, manage, monitor, and communicate progress against plan on a regular basis, manage and coordinate joint activities when applicable, manage changes, issues, and risks associated with the project, manage the acceptance of all formal project deliverables, close the project on completion of all project deliverables• Leading and Managing the internal Nuance project team to execute the project according to plan• Accurately Forecasting, Planning, Reporting, and Managing on the project to ensure accurate and timely Project Revenue/Cost Accounting.• Proactively managing and resolving issues to minimize crisis and escalations, and proactively informing and engaging Senior Management in advance when they can't be avoided• Providing leadership, guidance, and assistance to project team members as required • Learning and Complying with all internal Project Management Methodology, Policies, & Procedures • Providing constructive feedback and suggestions on internal Process improvements • Leading and Managing Process Improvement Projects as needed
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.• And anything else that you or PS Management may deem reasonably required to ensure project success
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
Required Skills:*Healthcare PM experience a must
* 5+ years of Project Management experience in a Professional Services capacity working directly with Clients and Partners in the Healthcare field
* Experience in managing cross-functional teams of diverse subject-matter-experts
* Demonstrable competencies in planning & managing a Project's Scope,
* Schedule, Cost, Resources, Quality, & Risks.
* Excellent communications skills both written and oral
* Ability to build, lead, develop, coach, and motivate a project team
* Willingness to travel as required (25%)
* Aptitude for learning and adapting to new Processes & Tools, Proficiency with MS-Project & MS-Office
* Business and/or technical experience with Speech, and/or software technologies and solutions
* Expertise and knowledge of the following Diagnostic, PACS, and Hospital Informatin Systems experience
* PMP certification
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.