Program/Project Operations Analyst with CSM & PMP
Req #: 223123
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
Do you have a passion for innovation?
So do we! At CACI our people are our greatest asset - we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We're always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Coordinate and track cross-functional activities associated with creating and delivering solutions to our program customers
* Oversee technical, contractual, and programmatic functions of government contracts as a part of daily direct collaboration with technical teams and frequent interaction with customers
* Coordinate, record and track proposal and contract requirements in accordance with internal processes and external customer needs
* Lead in planning and scheduling project budgets and commitments including work breakdown structures, Gantt charts, risk matrices, and phased/spiraled task scheduling
* Interface with finance staff to track and manage program incurrences; Understand and interpret data from business management reports
* Partner with managers for resource planning
* Plan, coordinate, and manage subcontractor efforts to ensure successful and timely fulfillment of obligations
* Procure and track material, working closely with supply chain, government property, finance, suppliers and partners as needed
* Coordinate program meetings such as Program Management Reviews and facilitate tracking/completion of action items
* Enter and track program data such as cost, labor, materials and changes
* Prepare and present weekly/monthly/quarterly status reports in coordination with leadership
* Assist technical leadership in the preparation of technical program deliverables including briefings and reports, preparation and maintenance of metrics and performance benchmarks
* Prepare other contract management deliverables as needed
* Frequently interface with both internal and external customers, suppliers and partners to ensure we are meeting schedule and cost commitments
* Assist in the generation of white papers and proposals including preparing proposed project budgets, schedules, and statements of work in coordination with technical leadership
* Assist in the development and management of program budgets & proposals including program pricing, cost estimates, statements of work, travel itineraries, bills of materials, and basis of estimates
* Manage multiple projects concurrently
* Assist with development and documentation of project management processes
* Travel to other CACI Locations, customer sites or vendor sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ability to obtain/maintain government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
* Bachelor's degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience in an engineering organization
* Demonstrated success managing projects in a technical environment
* Understanding and demonstrated success with technical project management best practices
* Experience with and aptitude for learning commercial and non-commercial software in budgetary processes
* Familiarity with the software engineering process from requirements reviews and code inspection to component delivery and sign-off
* Tracking tasks using PM tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Excel) to adhere to program milestones
* Monitoring program financials and updating company financial systems
* Writing regularly scheduled (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) technical and financial reports as part of program deliverables and internal record keeping
* Leading and scheduling project meetings
* Interacting with subcontractors for task execution, deliverables, and reporting
* Organizing and delivering program required deliverables
* Providing interface to multiple government stakeholders, including COTRs, CORs, and Technical PMs
* Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts in oral and written communications
* Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Active Secret and above security clearance
* Knowledge of system integration and software development in various aspects of cyber and computer networking a plus
* Familiarity with program management tools such as Microsoft Project
* Working knowledge of systems engineering and DevOps approaches, principles and practice
* Working knowledge of continuous integration and deployment
* Domain knowledge in software systems that may include one or more of:
* Natural Language Processing
* Machine Learning
* Image Processing
* GUI/UX Design and Development
* Database System Design and Development
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.