Req #: 210378
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our Joint Operational Medicine Information Systems (JOMIS) Application and Transition Support (JATS) team in the National Capital Region (NCR). CACI will provide JATS transition and sustainment services to include cyber security, application development, program management, training, software testing, configuration management, release management, risk management and systems engineering in support of deployed military service members.
The Database Architect will provide management and oversight of integration and interaction with multiple DBs as part of the DHA Operational Medicine (OM) system of data flow, ensuring the architecture fully supports OM needs. Ideal candidate is someone who has experience with the Theater Medical applications - either on the Government side, or as a contractor.
* Designs and builds relational databases.
* Performs data access analysis/design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
* Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
* Works in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, and metadata repository creation.
* Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
* Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases.
* Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems.
* Reviews and develops object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access
* Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
* Plans and leads major technology assignments.
* Working knowledge of DODAF principles and techniques
* Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
* Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. DBA experience within DevSecOps
* Specifically 5 years of Hands-on Oracle DBA experience using database 11g and above on Linux Platform.
* Specifically 5 years of experience as an Oracle developer experience using SQLPLUS and Oracle PL/SQL scripting language, including development and debugging of Oracle Procedures/ Functions/Packages.
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting. Perl scripting experience desirable.
* Experience in designing data models, schema and tables and data modeling tools
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience working in Agile development methodologies
* Experience implementing, tuning, and maintaining Oracle databases using Oracle enterprise software
* Experience with databases using M/MUMPS technology
* Experience working in a mission critical applications environment for a Federal Government customer is desirable
* Knowledge of healthcare applications and terminology, specifically supporting the Defense Health Agency (JOMIS, TMIP-J, AHLTA -Theater (AHLTA-T), Composite Health Care System Caché [TC2], Maritime Medical Module [MMM], Medical Situational Awareness in Theater [MSAT], Theater Medical Data Store [TMDS])
* Expertise with health IT interoperability standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE, & FHIR
* Demonstrated understanding of hospital information systems, electronic health records, and health information exchanges
* Military Health System DBA experience (e.g., AHLTA, Caché)
Education and work experience:
* Bachelors + 10 years data architecture experience or Masters + 5 years data architecture experience required.
* Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field desired.
* Must be able to obtain Secret clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.