Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of ad impressions all over the world - anywhere, anytime and on any device. We provide end-to-end ad management and delivery solutions that the world's most successful television, radio, media networks, and service providers rely on to efficiently manage their content and revenue.
The Program Manager will have at least 3-5 years- experience in managing Enterprise level technical projects within technologies comprising our Targeted Delivery Portfolio. Projects will consist of Proof of Concept (POC) deployments and complex client production environments. This individual must be able to work independently and have strong project management, technical and analytical skills. Working knowledge of the television origination and distribution industry, including OTT video would be helpful. This position will be working within a matrixed organization to collaborate across functional areas and Subject Matter experts on the Targeted Delivery portfolio.
* Provide effective Program Management to assigned projects
* Manage to Imagine's PMO methodologies to hold owners accountable for their commitments, conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues by providing, managing, tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. The PMO Office will add value through the knowledge, skills, and experience of its staff.
* Manage Program by using team building, communication, planning, and organizational skills to proactively manage client satisfaction and expectations, software implementations, upgrades, and other customer projects, bringing them in on time and within budget following the PMP project management methodology.
* Communicate and coordinate with other departments and 3rd-parties as necessary to manage project dependencies for all aspects of delivering a product
* Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers - use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
* Report status and critical path aspects of the project, delivering messages that are clear and concise and tailored to a variety of audiences from individual team members to executive management
* In a fast-paced and changing environment, establish and manage realistic and committed project schedules, taking into consideration deadlines, dependencies, resources, and costs
* Monitoring and reporting on the progress of the project to the Project Board and all stakeholders
* Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored
* Be a creative problem solver
* Proactively identify and mitigate risks to project development and schedule
* Monitor and drive resolution of all project issues
* Provide project leadership for critical initiatives
* Provide the knowledge, leadership, enthusiasm, and vision necessary to ensure multiple projects have exceptional quality, project management oversight, and control
* Communicate effectively with customers at all levels, monitoring and reporting on updates to open issues, current and future initiatives, and all matters of concern to the customer.
* Ability to learn and understand Imagine Communications Targeted Delivery software products and implementation requirements in order to serve as implementation resource as needed
* Travel to sites in Project Manager and Implementation roles as required
* Lead program teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional representatives.
* Track program against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives, reporting status to supervisor on a regular basis and executive staff on an as-needed basis.
* Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
* Coordinate with customers, through marketing and sales, to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback.
* Bachelor's degree
* PMP Certification
* Business experience + 3 - 5 years proven Project Management experience and/or experience in Targeted Delivery Platforms, dynamic ad insertion, video streaming, local cable advertising workflows or broadcast media industry operations.
* Ability to form strong, effective relationships with customers at all levels, from executive to end user.
* Expertise at driving projects from start to finish, while creating realistic schedules, appropriately setting customer expectations, proactively identifying and managing risks, and adjusting to changing priorities
* Ability to manage several projects of a highly complex nature simultaneously, with local and remote teams as well as external partners
* Strong communication - verbal and written skills and people skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V
About Imagine Communications
Imagine Communications provides digital video processing and edge multiplexing solutions.