TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers' compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
The Program Manager - Cyber Security is responsible for organizing cyber security programs and activities for the Chief Information Security Officer organization (CISO). This person will be tasked with assisting in the development of cyber programs to support the function's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. In addition, the Program Manager will be in charge of managing the cyber program's budget, operating plans, metrics (including creation thereof), and coordination and planning for cyber related projects.
* Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected cyber related projects
* Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
* Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities around cyber program initiatives
* Apply change, risk and resource management
* Assume responsibility for the cyber program's vendors/contracts
* Engage in development of cyber roadmap and coordination of planning to support program
* Coordinate cyber operational reviews and provide dashboards to better understand the status and effectiveness of the organization's security controls
* Gather and organize cyber information from various departments and meetings, and report that information, along with recommendations
* Help the team identify priorities, strategically align the resources to support those, and revisit them regularly to assess progress
* Oversee meeting preparation and planning for key partner engagements
* Drive visibility of, and improvements to, cyber operations, including but not limited to: cyber controls KRIs/KPIs, cyber incident response escalation and communication, cyber operational documentation and processes, and cyber program maturity
* Develop and manage objectives to drive high levels of customer service and continuous improvement
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology and 5 to 7 years of relevant experience; Master's Degree a plus
o Security+ or equivalent (required), CISSP/CISM (strong plus), and
PMP (strong plus).
* Proven experience in program and project management
* Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks or projects to align with the strategic objectives and with business goals
* Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
* Experience working with cyber security frameworks (e.g. NIST, HIPAA, PCI) and cyber programs
* Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel); working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, ServiceNow) is a strong advantage
* Outstanding budget design, analysis and presentation skills
* Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of cyber controls
* Flexible attitude and willingness to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the team
* Effective, versatile and action-oriented
* Strategic thinker, data-driven and analytical in approach to solving problems
* Strong written and verbal communication; listens well
* Strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Knowledge and experience with designing and implementing metrics and measurements
* Strong organizational/business planning and relationship building skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
* Minimal Travel Required. Travel limited to training, occasional team meetings, and projects
* On call after hours or weekend support may be required, as needed
* Collaborative and inclusive work environment with opportunities for personal growth
* Professional, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation durin
TriNet is a provider of HR solutions including payroll, benefits, risk management, and compliance services for small and medium-sized businesses.