TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers' compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
TriNet is looking for an experienced Identity Management Architect. The individual will be working with a global team responsible for the architecture, design and development supporting the delivery of Authentication, Directory Services and Identity Management products / projects. Responsibilities will also include coordinating with various technology infrastructure teams for infrastructure projects, managing systems life-cycle and evaluating existing solutions for optimizations or enhancements. The position will be engaged in vendor management, industry analysis, product bench-marking and contributing to the technical understanding and promotion of new and existing standards, solutions and tools. Security and Identity Management are critical functions key to meeting regulatory and audit requirements.
* Serve as top-level technical expert in the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all IdM related projects,
responsible for their overall security, integrity and reliability.
* Oversee the implementation of system upgrades and modifications, including planning, testing, scheduling and
coordination. Ensures that change management and defined identity management procedures for all assigned systems
are executed in accordance with organization's policies and procedures.
* Assist with problem management activities, provides tier-three support and guides less experienced staff in problem
* Drive the development, implementation, and maintenance tools, procedures, and deliverables standards pertaining to
Identity Management projects and services
* Provide general oversight of assigned projects. May serve in the role of project lead, assuming responsibility for
oversight of most or all aspects of a project. Undertakes research and/or evaluation projects as assigned, providing formal
documentation of findings and conclusions according to established department standards.
* Develop identity management system requirements, processes, and design specs based on organizational needs * Configure Third Party integrations using SAML, OpenID Connect, oAuth * Integrate IdM System with ERPs like PeopleSoft, cloud applications like Salesforce and other web applications. * Design architectural applications that are Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based. * Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST. * Monitor additional TriNet designated applications and takes corrective action to prevent or minimize system down time. * Provide technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues * Develop and analyze highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system
* Apply patches, service packs and bundles to multiple environments as required * Performance tuning, identify and fix performance bottlenecks and tune the applications using traditional techniques and
* Evaluate products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversee and implement system upgrade strategies * Establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation. * Maintain documentation on physical and logical layout and assets of the technical architectures and train co-workers as
needed to maximize availability and reliability
* Provide technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system administration activities. * Work closely with multiple departments as well as provide detailed status reports on assigned projects and ongoing
support for assigned systems and applications.
* Ensure performance of systems meet expected Service Level Agreements. * Lead and coordinate efforts during production outages. * Participate in an on-call rotation.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is required. Advanced degree preferred.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None Required
* 10+ years' experience focused on authentication and directory services platforms * 5+ years' developing, implementing and architecting with ForgeRock IdM * OpenAM Integration/Development * OpenIDM Integration/Development * OpenDJ * OpenIDConnect/OAuth * J2EE, JAVA, ASP, HTML, XML * SOAP and REST Based Web Service Single Sign-on * PKI Authentication Integration
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills * Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing * Experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle * Experience with Weblogic, Apache and IIS Web/Application Servers * Experience with Web and Application architectures * SQL, PL/SQL * Shell Scripting, UNIX, Linux, Windows administration, and Networking
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
* Minimal travel required. * Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting * Ability to be available for off-hours support on an on-call basis
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation.
TriNet is a provider of HR solutions including payroll, benefits, risk management, and compliance services for small and medium-sized businesses.