Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Are you looking to build Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to enable our business customers to undertake their journeys of digital transformation with the Dynamics 365 Service Cloud? Our team delivers business applications for Customer Service and Field Service. We are building the next generation of our applications running on Azure that pull together Dynamics 365, Office 365 and many Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across all devices and form factors. We are focused on supporting our partners and customers from pre-sales to post-sales implementation success. We program manage and create the content and assets that our sales people need to tell compelling and relevant stories, the training and documentation details needed for our partners to successfully implement our applications for customers and for our technical support teams who answer the call when our partners and customers are stuck.
If you are passionate about innovative software solutions, partner and customer success, enjoy telling stories, creating content, and project managing content creation and distribution, this is the role for you. Our team is building readiness for customer care applications from the ground up starting with creating or ensuring the right content is created and available through existing channels including our websites, blogs, through email, in GitHub, and any other place customers and partners expect to find it. With a solid foundation of comprehensive content for implementors and support teams, integrators, and end-users, we also have the opportunity to innovate on how we develop and share the content with our internal teams, customer and partner communities including through our existing marketing automation channels, new social communities, in product, or any other way that intelligently surfaces readiness content at the right time to the right audience. And of course, measure the impact of the content we're creating to do more of what's helping drive satisfaction and success and less of what's irrelevant and goes unused. Our goal is to ensure the success and satisfaction of every customer and partner with the sale, implementation, and support of our customer care applications through great readiness content.
* Entry level, BA/BS or appropriate working history in technical writing, PM, or technical sales, software marketing, solution selling, or solution architecture.
* Have great writing, storytelling and communications skills
* Have great organization, time management, focus, and project management skills
* Enjoy helping internal teams, customers, partners, and developers be successful with our products
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
We are looking for a Program Manager who in their heart truly loves helping people and evangelizing products and in their mind enjoys creating content and storytelling, organizing and sharing existing content, and is technical enough to interview developers, technical program managers, customers, and partners and ask the right questions to extract the right content. Being able to create raw content, extract raw content from subject matter experts and to massage existing content into good stories or logical how-to information is a requirement.
In this role you will:
* Deeply learn the Customer Care Applications from the value-added feature functionality to detailed configuration, implementation, and integration capabilities.
* Be able to write about how the product works for different audiences and at different levels including system integrator partners and end-customers and independent software vendors who can build extensions to the products.
* Create interview scripts to ask the right questions and interview technical resources such as product engineering teams, partner technical consultants, global black belts and other people who have deep product knowledge and customer knowledge and translate that into inspiring and deeply helpful content for partners, customers, and developers.
* Be customer facing, be able to interview customers and partners about their business, their problems, their needs and experience with our product. Be able to translate resulting video content into customer stories and needed documentation or assets to help improve customer and partner experiences with our applications.
* Write feature feedback to the product engineering teams to help improve the product.
* Collaborate with other technical documentation and marketing teams to iterate on raw content and develop polished content for distribution across multiple channels.
* Deliver training to both internal technical resources and external customers and partners.
* Deliver storytelling skills building sessions to others in the organization to help scale the great storytellers to produce raw readiness content.
* Manage vendors to scale out quantity and speed of work products.
* Participate in the innovation of how we manage readiness as a process and a product and how we can improve internally and scale.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.