* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Marketing
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19026541
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Missionand Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustratehow our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Digital Design and Delivery's Content Management Team (D3 CMS) is a division of Citi's Retail Services Strategic Initiatives organization. Strategic Initiatives is a B2B2C organization that provides digital acquisition, servicing and marketing for retail credit products. DMC teams support the entire North America consumer and commercial Retail Services portfolio of 30+ retail partners. DMC team's charter is to provide an exceptional customer experience,maintain the integrity and manage the success of all digital channels, and successfully deliver on key enterprise projects thatimprove our customer's interactions with our partners, positively impact the businesses' bottom line and drive increased digital engagement.
The D3 team is a multi-faceted team responsible for creative deliverables and content management maintenance of Retail Services' digital assets. The Content Maintenance teamrole in the Strategic Initiatives organization is to support the continuous content only Maintenance efforts for Retail Services' digital channels, which currently include web, mobile and tablet that adds value for our Citi Retail Partners. The team is also responsible for content deployment on maintenance requests using TeamSite, the CMS tool.
The Content Maintenance Developer will support D3 by updating content requests for daily releasework. The Content Maintenance Developer supports Strategic Initiatives by providing analysis and completes content maintenance requests. Team members are expected to produce quality and timely completed work according to business SLA's.
* Ability to work in a process and deadline driven environment
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent English communication/presentation skills, both oral and written
* Ability to work effectively with a global, virtual team
* Familiarity with XML, HTML5, CSS3 a plus
* Previous experience working with a CMS, preferably TeamSite.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 3+ years web content management or equivalent experience
* Understanding of Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology
* Previous experience working in JIRA
* Webmastering experience
* High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative
* Project Management Skills
* Intermediate enterprise Content Management Systems knowledge (Autonomy (Interwoven), Joomla, Drupal, Vignette, Documentum, Microsoft Content Management Server, other.)
* Experience in digital planning, management, and production
* Credit card operations and logistics knowledge a plus
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.