* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19033137
* Accountable for all phases of development process - analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation in agile development lifecycles.
* Collaborate with business partners to analyze user stories, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
* Translate user stories into solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with Digital's architectural roadmap.
* Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
* Thorough understanding of Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications.
* Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs, and application execution.
* Collaborate with onshore/offshore resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
* Remain abreast of emerging Digital technologies.
* Manage and mentor a team of engineers - driving engineering excellence
* Manage multiple work streams
* Develop and implement best-in-class processes, metrics and practices
* Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
* Implement Test and Behavior Driven Development as part of Shift-Left Strategy
* Code and debug complex financial applications, as needed
* Accountable for SDLC auditable artifacts - SIA, Code Reviews, Test Plans and Exit Reports
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
* Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
* Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines
* Understand the role of the engineering team within the SDLC and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters
* BS in Computer Science, or Business related or comparable work experience
* 5-10 years of Development / Quality Engineering experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment preferred
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience in cloud computing, Microservices/APIs, cloud foundry like Pivotal, distributed caching like Gemfire, and SpringBoot.
* Experience on Cloud Platforms, CI/CD Pipeline Process & Tools and Config as Code
* 3-5 years of management experience leading teams on major programs and key initiatives
* Experience in Technology Development lifecycle and applications deployment
* Experience with Test and Behavior Driven Development
* Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment (or having worked with Applications leveraging AWS)
* Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills are required
* Knowledgeable and experienced in Agile and Agile-hybrid environment
* Project management skills is strongly recommended
* Strong leadership and ability to mentor development engineers
* Provide technical guidance to development engineers
* Experience in Financial industry is a plus.
* Hands on Experience with Java, HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS, Spring, Struts, Mongo DB, Oracle
* Swift or Android Development platforms
* Familiar with BitBucket, RTC, SVN, etc. for source control
* Automation tools - Junit / TestNG frameworks, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
* MS Office Suite of applications
* Desired experience with tools like Eureka, Hysterix, Docker, Kubernetes
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.