Caci International Inc
Program Analyst 3 (Technical)
Req #: 213095
Location: Falls Church, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI Federal Inc. is the prime on a contract to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (OUSD(A&S)), Performance Assessment and Root Cause Analyses (PARCA). PARCA is the central office for major defense authorization performance assessment, root cause analysis, and earned value management within the Department of Defense (DOD). PARCA issues policies, procedures, and guidance governing the conduct of such work by the Military Departments and the Defense Agencies.
We currently have an opening for an Acquisition Program Analyst in our Performance Assessment (PA) section and we are looking for someone to conduct program performance analyses on the Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP) and/or Major Automated Information Systems (MAIS) in their assigned portfolio. The analyst will review contractor data to determine the cost, schedule, and technical performance of MDAP and MAIS programs based on Earned Value Management best practices. After conducting this analysis, they will provide information to Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) databases and to PARCA leadership for potential elevation to the USD(A&S) for executive leadership action. The work location for this position is in Falls Church, VA. An active DOD Secret security clearance is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field, equivalent experience/certification in a field relevant to the specific position, or substantial equivalent occupational experience.
* Minimum of four years of DoD experience, preferably with substantive experience operating within a Pentagon/OSD/Service staff/Joint Staff/Program Office environment.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data from a variety of sources and detect overarching trends.
* Demonstrated ability to draft consolidated analysis in a clear, concise manner.
* Works as a member of team and assists with solving complex problems.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Understanding of the DoD acquisition process, particularly as it pertains to MDAPs or MAIS programs.
* Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree in an engineering, scientific, technical, management, or related discipline that is relevant to the contract.
* Knowledge and understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) principles and practices.
* Experience as a Cost Account Manager (CAM).
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc