Req #: 218089_60532
Location: Lisle, IL US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Do:
Under minimal direction, design and implement a mixture of real-time embedded and application software for both classified and unclassified programs. Assure security of embedded and application software by performing innovative security analyses to identify security risks and engineering security hardening solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical leadership, design, develop, test and maintain real-time embedded and application software on network systems
* Provide technical leadership in developing innovative security analysis tools and software hardening techniques
* Interact with customer to understand requirements, identify risks, and implement solutions to deliver needed functionality with high quality and attention to detail
* Optimize software to meet real-time requirements
* Perform unit, subsystem, and regression testing on software/system components
* Support system and field testing as required
* Document design, interfaces, and user interfaces
* Collaborate with multi-disciplined team on existing and new software solutions.
* Travel to other LGS locations or customer sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Ability to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level necessary to perform the duties of the position
Skills and Knowledge:
* Experience developing software for real-time environments
* Experience with multiple programming methods and languages, including C, C++, C#
* Experience with multiple scripting languages, including Perl, Python, BASH
* Experience developing APIs for command and control over unreliable communications links
* Experience developing in the Linux environment and implementing Linux applications
* Familiarity with Object Oriented design, architecture and programming methods
* Familiarity with layer 1-4 networking protocols and wired/wireless/optical networking concepts
* Familiarity with embedded software that controls hardware (e.g. device drivers, microcontrollers)
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required, including Microsoft SharePoint
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 5-8 years related experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience.
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.