Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Advises, assists, leads, manages, works and/or supports CIO-T, and CIO-TS's Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned cybersecurity related process and procedures; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all process diagrams, SOPs, Checklists, etc.
* Support development/implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements
* Support development, tracking and reporting of Business Process Analytics
* Support development, tracking and reporting of metrics and Business Process Performance Measures
* Support official records management for process documentation in accordance with NGA policies
* Demonstrated experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working business process development, including but not limited to diagrams, checklists, SOPs, manuals, and handbooks
* Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working IT and specifically Cybersecurity business processes
* Experienced in the use of MS Visio to develop visual representation of procedures and processes
* Demonstrated experience in the use of MS Word to properly document checklists, procedures, processes, SOPs, etc. consistent with CIO-TS formats.
* Current TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's Degree or 7-10 years equivalent experience in Business Management or System Engineering
This position requires a U.S. Person 140798BR 140798 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.