You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable platforms and applications. You're comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You're agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team, the happiness of our customers, and the resiliency of the application.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* 5+ years of software development experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot a plus
* Experience designing and implementing large-scale event based architectures
* Experience in API and Microservice design
* Experience in various NoSQL technologies
* Experience with Message Queue technologies such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Experience with cloud based architectures on AWS or GCP
* Expert at continuous testing/integration and compelled to automate everything
* Strong communication skills and interest in pair programming environment
* Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
* Strong Unix/Linux experience
* Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
* Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
* Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
* Experience leading / mentoring development teams through an agile project lifecycle
* Working knowledge on architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, or DoDAF
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.