Posting Job Duties
This role needs to be well versed with innovation and trends in the world of data processing which includes data management, data quality and data curation. The Senior Pro Data Engineering is passionate about all things data, data processing as well as the desire to turn data processing into a competitive advantage. The work activity includes processing complex data sets, leveraging technologies used to process these disparate data sets and understanding the correlations as well as patterns that exist between these different complex data sets.
Works closely with other teams/ members of the team to develop solutions to meet business requirements, perform assessments, POC's and establish an execution/ development plan.
Forecasts technical challenges and develop implementation strategies.
Identifies enabling technologies and has the skills to develop solutions based on identified technologies as required
Prepares and presents white papers and proposals.
Employs lateral thinking to develop innovative solutions to meet business needs
Ability to communicate complex technical ideas in a straightforward and compelling way
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* 8+ years of experience in area of data management and/or data curation
* Experienced with snowflake as well as hub and spoke data distribution models
* Experienced with data normalization and denormalization techniques
* Experienced in implementing largescale event based streaming architectures
* Experienced in data encryption, data security, data transformation and data archiving techniques
* Experienced with OLAP as well as OLTP processing
* Experienced with SQL Server, SSIS and .Net
* Experienced with Java, Angular JS, Spring, Struts
* Experienced in implementing Message Queue based architecture
* Understanding of Graph concepts, graph data structures and modeling techniques
* Working knowledge of in-memory databases
* Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
* Knowledge of API and Microservice development
* Working knowledge of cloud architectures on AWS or GCP
* Experienced in Agile methodology and/or pair programming
* Knowledge of AI/ML concepts and technologies
* Strong communication skills
* Strong writing and documentation skills
* Experienced in working with cross functional teams, building alignment and collaboration
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.