ADP is hiring a Principle Application Developer with demonstrated experience in scaling large scale data focused enterprise level applications Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena. Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
Things You'll Do:
As a Principal Application Developer, you will be driving the change and technical innovation building a fault-tolerant, highly scalable and decoupled enterprise solution using the latest cutting edge technology and platforms. We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. This position requires hands on coding & strong development background. You will be part of agile environment working with a team of talented engineers, product owners & other stakeholders continually developing, deploying and testing application software. In this role, you will be part of the ADP Compliance Solutions next generation core tax engine called "North American Tax Engine (N8)".
Experience You Need:
* Expert knowledge of in Software Engineering using SOA, Event Driven framework, Spring framework and others
* Solid background in Oracle 12, 11g / PL-SQL and no SQL DBs
* Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Expert level knowledge and strong technical experience with hands-on in application development / system / platform / integration and testing software/solutions
* Work with Tomcat application servers and Eclipse IDE. Solid experience working with server-side application frameworks such as JSP, JSF, and Spring
* Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
* Solid decision making, creativity, out of the box thinking and results oriented track record
* Effective negotiator with solid communication skills, both oral and written
Provides accurate estimate of time needed to complete work and solid track record of meeting deliverables
Related Searches: Lead Developer, Lead Software Developer, Lead Java Developer, Principal Developer, Principal Engineer,
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.