ADP is recruiting for a DevOps/Automation Engineer.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
This is a combined DevOps and automation engineer role, which will lead the deployment, automation, and management of a new AWS cloud based system, to ensure its availability, performance, scalability and security. Build, release and configuration management of the new system. Define and drive the test automation framework with the developers and architects. This role with closely work with developers, architects, management and other stakeholders across the organization to deliver a completely new product to empower ADP's service associates and increase client satisfaction through the validation and secure delivery of electronic assets.
Things You'll Do:
* Define, implement, and support the application topology within AWS, using a broad ranges of AWS technologies, and application environments.
* Define, configure, and evangelize the CI/CD process, leveraging Jenkins build pipelines.
* Define BDD test automation framework leveraging Selenium or Cucumber.
* Work closely with developers to ensure BDD is incorporated into development process.
* Investigate and resolve application issues as needed.
* Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables
* Collaborate with clients, product Managers, architects, & UX Designers as needed
* Act as an export source of technology and knowledge within this domain.
Experience You Need:
* AWS experience -- EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch, API Gateway, Bastion, Lambda
* Jenkins Build Pipelines
* Docker Containers
* Automated Testing using Selenium or Cucumber.
* Micro-service architecture
* SQL Databases, such as MySQL
* Agile Software Development Methodology
* Maven Builds
How You'll Stand Out:
* Object Oriented Design & Programming using Java
* Angular 2+ (Typescript), HTML5, CSS3
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.