What you'll be doing...
As a Senior Security Consultant in the Payment Card Industry (PCI), you will provide assessment and consulting services to Verizon clients. You will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering PCI engagements for Verizon customers. In this role, you'll be responsible for:
* PCI assessments and ROC reporting for Level 1 merchants and service providers.
* Supporting level two and three merchants with SAQ documentation.
* Writing detailed technical reports (e.g. RoC, gap assessments, compliance playbooks).
* Developing executive presentations or status communications for multiple organization roles.
* Providing direction and mentorship to junior PCI consultants.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* A Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in consulting services related to information security.
* Experience in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) (e.g, performing PCI DSS assessments).
* Information security experience (e.g., Firewall, Network Admin, Architecture, Engineering, Pen Testing).
Even better if you have:
* A Degree.
* Bilingual skills (e.g., Spanish, Portuguese).
* Demonstrated experience consulting without direct supervision.
* Background auditing IT security controls.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Strong technical and report writing skills.
* Ability to work independently or with groups to meet delivery obligations.
* Possess one or more industry certifications, e.g., Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA), certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor, International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
* Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
* Experience presenting to executive-level management.
* Experience identifying sales opportunities within existing accounts.
* Extensive knowledge of PCI DSS requirements and possible validation methodologies.
* Willingness to travel 26 - 50%.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.