AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the Role
This role will manage day to day activities for AppDynamic's Partner Program including inquiries, escalation processes, and operations. Act as liaison between Partner Operations and key stakeholders such as Partners and Partner Managers. Additional stakeholders in the business include Partner Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Order Operations. This role is a stepping stone for someone to progress into Operations, Programs, or Partner Sales. Reports to Partner Operations, Team Lead and is based out of HQ San Francisco Office. In this role you will:
* Manage inbound inquiries from Partners, Partner Managers, and internal Stakeholders
* Provide partner help desk functions via Salesforce case management and dashboard maintenance to ensure resolution within defined SLAs. Inquiries can include programs, account access, deal registration, NFR, and tools
* Manage timely new partner program registration, acceptance workflow, and compliance
* Ensure SFDC is always up to date, including partner account and contact records
* Develop and manage communications and newsletters
* Utilize Splash to assist in coordinating partner training events
* Process AWS private offer deals
* Administer Partner Program payments to partners (e.g. Rebates, MDF, Referrals, etc)
To be a successful, you should be able to excel in hyper growth organizations and have prior experience in customer/partner support or administration. Additional qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience with CRM/PRM systems or related experience
* Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task Adapt to change well and can make adjustments to make accommodations
* Attention to detail and passionately delivers exceptional level of service
* Always looking for ways to improve systems and process flows
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
* Brand new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.