As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this senior-level consulting professional has a breadth of knowledge and understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product families. Collaborates with the consulting sales team to design innovative solutions that have industry-wide impact.
Analyzes business needs to ensure Oracle solution meets customer objectives. Exercises creativity and independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. As a position of technical and professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet complex customer needs. As a thought leader and customer advisor, influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Contributes to non-routine and very complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. Coordinates a pursuit team of subject matter experts. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Knowledgeable of competition and external factors that may influence Oracle's competitive position. Resolves highly complex customer issues by recommending solutions. Ensures enterprise solution spans across the customer*s business processes. Designs innovative solutions that maximize the use of standard product capabilities to meet customer objectives.
10 years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience. Prior team lead or manager experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions. Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Solution Architect - Consulting Solution DirectorDescription
As a member of the Oracle Consulting team, you will scope, solution design, estimate, and lead broad, complex, and critical Oracle Analytics Cloud and Autonomous Data Warehouse engagements, providing guidance and direction to project team members, clients, and partners. Candidates must have very strong hands-on experience and the ability to implement Oracle's suite of Analytics Cloud, Big Data, and Autonomous Data Warehouse solutions. Projects vary from implementing everything from Oracle's packaged solutions to custom data warehouse and data lake projects. Knowledge of related solutions such as Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), Oracle Data Integrator (ODICS), Essbase, Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) and Oracle Machine Learning (OML) is desired.
* Work directly with clients to analyze their business and technical needs.
* You will be responsible for gathering requirements, data modeling, data warehouse design, security design and setup, etc. for Oracle Analytics Cloud implementations as well as custom data warehouse implementations.
* Leads the scoping, solution design, architecture, estimating, and implementation aspects of Oracle Analytics Cloud and Autonomous Data Warehouse implementation engagements ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions with constraints of time and budget.
* An Oracle Analytics Cloud Solution Architect interacts with all levels of client technical and business management, along with various organizations within Oracle to marshal the resources required for successful implementation.
* At least 8 years of implementation hands-on and leadership experience with large Oracle Analytics projects.
* Knowledge of Oracle's Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) and Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) solutions
* Ability to assist and guide our customers by developing analytic reporting strategies and solutions, creating implementation roadmaps, performing assessments, as well as delivering rapid start and full-life cycle implementations.
* Ability to perform gathering requirements, data modeling, data warehouse design, architecting, solutioning, scoping, estimating, and security design for broad, complex, and highly visible Oracle Business Intelligence project engagements.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to interact with all levels of client technical and business management.
Due to the nature of the clients and the work, US Citizens and Green Card Holders (GC) / EAD only - no work sponsorships are available currently.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran's status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.