Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a Partner Solutions Consultant in one of the fastest-growing divisions of our company, you will help media partners and agencies understand how best to solve their marketing challenges. You will use ODC's (Oracle Data Cloud) digital audiences, media and measurement solutions and provide digital marketing thought leadership to support the sales process. Today, ODC is truly the only place an advertiser can go to get the verified audiences they need to build robust online marketing campaigns, then tie the results of those campaigns directly to purchases. You'll be at the center of this as a Consultant on the Partner Solutions team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Partnering with Sales Leads in representing ODC products and solutions
* Coordinating timely responses to media partner and agency requests for digital media campaigns
* Possessing detailed knowledge of ODC products and services and how they can be applied to support campaign objectives
* Understanding media partner's business in order to develop strategic product recommendations
* Collaborating with the product and operations teams to ensure correct use of products, successful execution of campaigns, and to provide marketplace insights for future product development work
* Providing an interface between client and internal resources for campaign execution, management and reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
* 2-5 years experience working with advertising agencies, media agencies or digital media providers
* Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make client presentations
* Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
* Proven desire and ability to learn new skills and gain an understanding of a complex marketplace
* Excellent organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to think and act in an innovative and creative way
* Proficient understanding of general marketing practices, targeting practices and online media
* Advanced knowledge of the Internet and online advertising techniques
* Understanding of statistical concepts, such as correlation analysis, regression analysis and statistical significance a plus
* Travel as needed
* BA/BS in business, marketing, advertising or media discipline required
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.