Caci International Inc
Operations Specialist - Site Lead
Req #: 220586
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking an Operations Specialist-Site Lead to manage a small multi-functional team providing direct support to a project office.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Establishes and works with the team to achieve product office objectives
* Responsible to successfully identify and implement process improvements and address difficult problems impacting multiple stakeholders
* Possess demonstrated communications skills and an ability to gain consensus in support of decision making
* Conduct recurring counseling of subordinates and makes staffing and personnel recommendations to supervisor
* Produces and reviews technical and programmatic documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area
* Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency
* Provides functional and technical direction in the design, development, acquisition, production, fielding and post deployment support of government programs
* Supports the government in overall product management policies, plans, requirements, execution, control and direction of the work and associated resources involved in providing life cycle management.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Security Clearance
* Demonstrated technical acquisition and programmatic expertise able to serves as a technical expert in design and procurement areas relevant to the project
* Demonstrated experience conducting analysis and developing solutions
* University Degree (BA/BS) Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline and 10-12 years of related work experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Military experience and experience working in military product, project or program office is preferred
* Demonstrated experience supporting power generation or power distribution is desired
* Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Project software, Outlook and Microsoft Office
* Understanding of the DoD 5000 process and related acquisition regulations and policies.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc