Caci International Inc
DevOps Engineer Top Secret SCI W/ Full Scope
Req #: 222156
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a DevOps Engineer to support our Sponsor in Herndon, Va
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Team Member you will work closely with networks, security, platform tenants, and other platform teams; however, priorities will be managed by staff leadership.
* Completion of global architecture design for the use of HCI platforms in a manner that enables the Global Services strategy through implementation of a geographically-dispersed design
* Implementation of data replication and disaster recovery configurations across numerous use cases and various environments that is aligned to available network capabilities while also leveraging available cloud environments for centralized/long-term storage
* Standardized base system builds and configurations to enable rapid and repeatable deployments through automation development
* Implementation of centralized platform operations capabilities that enable the efficient operations and maintenance of hundreds of globally dispersed platforms
* Completion of any security accreditation-related enhancements and associated documentation
* Collaboration across multiple teams in Sponsor's office to enable and implement full automation of remote HCI platform builds and configurations over the wire
* Remote deployments, builds, and site transitions from legacy platforms or otherwise non-existing platforms to new HCI platforms
* Creation of documentation required to deploy new HCI platforms and transition from legacy hosting platforms to new HCI platforms, and the anticipated operations and maintenance required for these new platforms
* Participation in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) automation engineering tasks to enable automated self-service deployment of infrastructure services that reside on globally-dispersed platforms
* Determination of strategy and implementation of secure multi-tenancy capabilities to enable secure separation of tenant services on HCI platforms
* Participation in business model creation and associated automated tracking of tenants' platform capacity utilization
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Top Secret SCI Full Scope Security Clearance
* Experience with multiple hypervisors, to include VMWare, Hyper-V, and AHV
* HCI platform deployments, transitions from legacy platforms, and sustainment maintenance/administration (preferably with Nutanix)
* Experience or familiarity with implementing globally-dispersed hosting platforms across network-constrained environments
* Ability to systematically analyze environmental variables and determine optimal architectures for platform services
* Cloud technology (preferably with Amazon Web Services)
* Configuration Management tools
* Familiarity with DevOps practices and ability to engineer within an agile framework
* Familiarity with Git and JIRA tools
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc