Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented NOC Technician II to join our team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
* Work with a dynamic team comprised of Tier 1 & 2 Network Engineers and Systems Administrators
* Support networking monitoring operations across the Cyber Security Ranges and Internet Boundaries
* Perform helpdesk operations
* Support service requests and route to appropriate team for action
* Make an attempt to Identify and diagnose problems affecting Data Center health through the use of monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Libre, nLyte, etc.
* Interface with customers to collect requirements
* Triage hardware and software systems and open tickets for diagnosis
* Interface with vendors to address problem escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance
* Monitor a complex range of computer components and systems.
* Assist in the planning and coordination of major computer network initiatives.
* Assist in maintenance activities and escorting vendors
* Requires Associates' degree (in IT or Computer Science, or related technical field), and 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent.
* Comptia A+ or Cisco CCENT
* Security + Certification
* Experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
* Knowledge with the following technologies:
* Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10)
* Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
* VMware 6.x
* Active Directory
* Cisco IOS
* Cisco NXOS
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.