Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nations most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Sr. Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) located in the Herndon, VA area with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber, security and intelligence solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced software capabilities to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
The ISSOs primary function is working within Programs supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies executing and leading efforts to ensure system compliance within the Risk Management Framework and associated policy, procedures and guidelines.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Review, prepare, and update RMF ATO package in accordance with CNSS, DoD, CJCS and NIST policy, procedures and guidelines.
* Notify customer when changes occur that might affect information system (IS) security authorization status.
* Perform self-inspections, provide security coordination and review of system test plans.
* Identify vulnerabilities and work with technical subject matter expert to identify and implement countermeasures.
* Represent the customer on various technical review and inspection teams.
* Conduct security surveys at subordinate facilities and gather pertinent security documentation for inclusion into system authorization packages.
* Coordinate, prepare, and track IS inspections, reports, and responses.
* Conduct IS vulnerability scanning - familiarity with Tenable Nessus and HP Fortify is a plus.
* Maintain IS security records and prepare Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA) / Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) for network nodes operating in government facilities.
* Prepare reports on the status of security safeguards applied to computer systems.
* Ensure IS and network nodes are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices.
* Perform ISSO duties in support of in-house and external customers.
* Assist Department of Defense, National Agency and Contractor organizations with the development of RMF security authorization efforts.
* Develop, deliver and monitor compliance with IS security training as necessary.
* Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members as a security expert.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7+ years of relevant experience.
* Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information.
* Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents.
* Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
* Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
* Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation).
* Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Manager (IAM) III.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.