Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented analyst to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
* Must possess strong organizational, analytical and attention to detail skills
* Must have the ability and prior experience with analyzing information technology security events to discern events that qualify as a legitimate security incidents as opposed to non-incidents. This includes the identification of malicious code present within a computer system as well identification of malicious activities present within a computer system and/or enterprise network.
* Must have experience working with a ticket management system to collect, document and maintain information pertinent to security investigations and incidents
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability produce clear and thorough security incident reports and briefings
* Must possess experience in monitoring the operational status of monitoring components and escalating and reporting outages of the components
* Must possess a working knowledge of the various operating systems (e.g. Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.) commonly deployed in enterprise networks. A conceptual understanding of Windows Active Directory is also required.
* Must possess a working knowledge of network communications and routing protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, MPLS, etc.) and common internet applications and standards (e.g. SMTP, DNS, DHCP, SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
* Must have experience working with various event logging systems and must be proficient in the review of security event log analysis. Previous experience with Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms such as Arcsight, that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is also required.
* Must have experience with the identification and implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls for deployment and implementation in the enterprise network environment
* Must possess experience in collecting and maintaining information pertinent to security investigations and incidents in a format that supports analysis, situational awareness reporting, and law enforcement investigation efforts
* Education: Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
* Certification: Requires a CND-IR certification (CEH Preferred)
* Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI
* Years of Experience: 1-3/3-5+ years of experience working in a network security operations center environment performing security event monitoring and analysis
CSOC shift 5: 1800-0600 Sat & Sun; 2 week day 8 hours
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.